Staht t25 Digital Pull Tester Kit
The Staht t25 Digital Pull Tester kit provides all you need to carry out pull testing on anchors and eye safety bolts up to 25kN, helping you comply with worldwide industry standards and guidance such as: BS8539 & BS7883 NASC guidance TG4:19 AEFAC guidance TN05
Kit Product Features.
- Staht® Connect App for Android and iOS included as standard.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology with a 10m range.
- Sunlight ready full colour screen, visible in all light conditions.
- Live and Peak Load displayed simultaneously on the test screen.
- Imperial & Metric recording.
- USB re-chargeable Li-ion battery.
- Four legs for strength and stability.
- 1m USB charging cable is provided; ideal for charging at home or on the move.
- 12 months calibration certificate provided.
- Annual calibrations can be performed digitally by your local approved laboratory, reducing shipping costs and downtime.
- Superior hydraulic seal design in a closed system prevents oil loss and the requirement for regular oil replenishment.
- M16 Sealed thrust nut, is maintenance free.
- Captive feet and lock nuts provide fine height adjustment and prevent inadvertent loss or overloading of the legs at the maximum bridge height.
- The bridge chassis surrounds the hydraulic load cell and gauge providing protection from accidental damage.
- Ergonomic moulding provides a positive grip in all testing orientations.
- Hydraulic load cell can be removed from the bridge assembly for other testing applications.
- Clevis adaptor assembly incorporates a captive pin. This prevents inadvertent loss and enables faster engagement of the eyebolt.
- Anchor jaw features a captive design and magnets to prevent inadvertent loss of the slotted washers.
- Slotted washers and knurled threaded washers made from high strength steel enable anchors from M6 to M16 to be proof loaded.
- Tool tethers are provided for the safe attachment of the Proof Load Tester and the 24mm reversible ring ratchet spanner when working at height.
- The t25 Digital Pull Testing Kit is supplied in either a rugged protective case, with a custom foam insert or a durable lightweight padded PVC bag, with carry handle and shoulder strap and internal mesh drawstring bag for accessories.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.